EBSU Post-Utme Form 2016 – Good News, This is to inform the general public especially all those that chose Ebonyi State University Abakaliki as their University first Choice and who scored a minimum of 180 that the Post – Utme form is finally out.
They also made it very clear that it is only those that posses require O/L credits for University admissions, should apply. the portal for registration opens on Friday 19th August and closes Friday 9th September 2016.
How to apply For EBSU Post-Utme Form 2016
1. Visit the University Website www.ebsu-edu.net
2. Click on the EBSU Portal
3. Click on the Online application
4. Click on 2016/2017 admission screening application
5. type in your (i) JAMB Registration Number (ii) Functional phone number
6. Generate payment invoice containing your details
7. Proceed to the bank to make payment through e-tranzact and obtain your e-tranzact confirmation order number (PIN) from the bank
8. Return to the portal (portl.ebsu-edu.net/Modules/Applications/Default.aspx) with your confirmation order number (PIN) from the bank
9. Proceed to complete the form online
10. Correctly enter your O’Level results
11. Confirm your entries
12. Submit the application
13. Print out your acknowledgement slip
14. Await for further directives from the University on the screening exercise
Now the question is which Bank will i have to go any and make the payment.
Banks for payment
Each candidate is to pay the screening/processing fee of N2,500 into any of the following designated banks as below:
1. Fidelity Bank Plc
2. Zenith Bank Plc
3. Diamond Bank Plc.
4. GT Bank
5. First Bank Plc.
6. EBSU Microfinance Bank
7. ECO Bank
9. Enterprise Bank
Now assuming that you are not in Ebonyi state and you need someone to help you and make the payment may be because you are very far from the state or that you are very busy or that you may spend triple of the money all you have to do is to follow the steps below.
Do Not Forget To get: EBSU Post Utme Past Question and Answer
As you already know the form is just #2600 plus #100 bank charge only, what you have to do is to add additional #1000 to the money and make the payment in the accounts below..
Account Name: Nwite Chukwuebuka E
Account Number: 0208882935
Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank
Account Name: Nwite Chukwuebuka E
Bank: Fidelity Bank
After you must have made the payment in the account written above send the following …
- Your Name
- JAMB Registration Number
- The Course You applied for
- Your Phone Number
- The teller Number you made the payment with
To this number 07067180370 or email us on email@example.com and you can also call us on 07067180370 for more information and help.
After you must have done this you will receive the e-tranzact confirmation order number (PIN) from the bank which you will use to complete the online registration from us within 48hours after payment.
Candidates should come to the screening centers with the following:
1. Two clear copies (with clear pictures) of their Screening acknowledgement slip
2. Original and photocopies of UTME result notification slip and O/Level results to be submitted during the screening.
3. Blurred scanned passport photograph will disqualify an applicant
4. Only candidates whose WAEC/NECO results are successfully verified may be considered for admission into Ebonyi State University.
EBSU Post-Utme Form 2016 Application Closing date
All payments into Banks shall close on Friday 9th September, 2016 while our website for online registration registration is to be shutdown at 12 Midnight on Friday, 9th September 2016.
Please if you have questions, comment or contribution to make do not forget to make use of the comment box below or you can call 07067180370 and we shall be there to assists you or you can also click here to visit the official website of EBSU.