UNN Screening 2016 Registration Form – This is to inform the general public especially all prospective students of University of Nigeria, Nsukka who selected her as their University of First Choice in the 2016 UTME and scored 200 and above that the Admission screening application form is available now.
The portal for registration opens on Tuesday 12th July 2016 and closes on Tuesday July 19th, 2016 and they are been advise now to rush and register now while the portal is still open.
UNN Screening 2016 Registration Procedure
You are been advise to follow the outline steps written below in other to register and please ensure that you abide to all the instruction carefully.
- First you are required to log in to the University Portal- unnportal.unn.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students when the site loads on top left hand side of the page.
- Click on Online application.
- After that Click on ‘Click to Apply’ under 2016/17 Admission Screening Application.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number to pay at any bank or simply pay with your bank ATM card).
- Return to the portal (Here) and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O-Level results.
- Upload CLEAR COPIES of all necessary credentials.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
Await the announcement from the University.
Please note once again that the portal shall be open from 12 of July 2016 to 19 of July 2016.
Please help hare these to your friends on social media by making use of the hare button below.